.....

Thursday, October 27, 2011

a fresh start

Sometimes you just need that awakening. A time for growth, inspiration, and a fresh start. And that is exactly what has happened to me in the last few months.


It's a funny thing, "starting fresh". By starting fresh you're making your self vulnerable to change. Change is a scary thing, and has never been easy for me to accept to say the least.


Hey you, yeah you in the hammock. You're cute. 


And as you can probably tell "Ella Joy's Life-song" has undergone some pretty dramatic changes, including a new name! What do y'all think?

I was looking for a name that was simple but one that still would grab people. Illuminate was one of the first names to pop into my jumbled brain(at that moment) and it stuck ever since! I feel like we all need to be imitators of Christ, we need to illuminate his bright love to this dark world that we live in. 



Well everyone, I'm SO glad to be back! And I'm very excited for what the future holds, I just feel so inspired! You better believe that I won't be taking a break anytime soon. :) 


>> ella




1 comment:

  1. This is so cool Ella! I cannot WAIT to see all your new blog holds :) Keep shining for Him girl! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day...literally.