.....

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

what a wonderful world

I see trees of green... red roses too. 
I see them bloom...for me and you
And I think to myself. What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue... and clouds of white
The bright blessed day...dark sacred night
And I think to myself. What a wonderful world

The smell of Spring is in the air today. 
It's the smell of new life; tree buds blooming, the brisk Spring breeze rushing through the opalescent sky. It seems on a day like today, all is well with the world. 

I'm so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with the beautiful and wholesome things in this life. Because we don't live in a perfect world. It is full of sin. But God has not forgotten us! And I love that he bestows a little bit of his glory on this earth for us to enjoy. 


By the way.

I'm entering into a photo portrait contest. You should too! Click here to check out the prizes and to view the rules. 
These are the photos that I'm entering...


The top photo is of my adorable cousin JoJo (Elijah). The green thing in back of him is a slide, if any of you were wondering. :)

And the second is of my cousin Sophie. Aren't her eyes stunning?!? She sure is a cutie. 
P.S. My family and I are leaving to go on vacation tomorrow! I won't be posting for a while. So don't bother checking for any new posts in the next week. :) Just thought I'd let y'all know. 
Have an amazing day.
-ella
 

1 comment:

  1. I love you Ella... just the other day Anna blurted out... "I MISS ELLA AND GRACIE SO MUCH!!!" We are planning on coming for at least a couple of weeks in July/early August:) Can't wait to spend some time with you all! We need it! Have an awesome trip Ella... so happy you all are able to get away for a bit:) Give our love to the whole family!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day...literally.