.....

Thursday, February 3, 2011

oh winter

 Although everything seems still...

and lifeless...
it's sooo good to remember that Spring is coming!
Well, I know that that right now it doesn't seem like it's coming any time soon, but I find my self continually thinking, "Oh in the Spring I'll be able to do this!" or "When it's Spring I'll be able to wear that!" Why does winter have to be so, well...boring? To say the least. :/ 

I don't know about you, but the last few days have been nothing but snow and wind. Wind more than anything. We have drifts up to probably 4 ft. It was crazy!!! But surprisingly we didn't get as much snow as we excepted, just a lot of wind. 

But there was some good that come out of being cooped up! 
I...
-did some more reading 
(which I've been trying to catch up on) 

-baked Blueberry Muffins ... :) 

-got caught up on some school (I can be a procrastinator, guilty!) 

-cleaned out my closet.  
It was a war zone in there! By the time we were finished cleaning i have 2 full garbage bags FULL of cloths and other fun nic-nacs to give away. 

-got some extra quality family time! <3 You can never get enough of it! 


-I also watched this little guy...


 
My cousins were up north and we had to take care of their animals(they have horses, bunnies, and two cats).
And this little guys' name is Moses! Isn't he to die for? He's just to cute! 

What have you been doing in this chilly winter weather?

-ella joy

1 comment:

  1. nice pics of Moses:)) he's cute and so is your blog:) and you!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day...literally.