.....

Friday, January 14, 2011

beauty in the unexpected

I've always loved finding beauty in the unexpected. 
Like for example...



























The top of your cousins jewelry box.

Isn't it adorable? I just love all of the bright colors! Some of you might be following my cousin's blog! She posted some pictures of her jewelry box also. So I asked if I could post the ones that I took of it!







A cute scarf.

I got it for Christmas and i absolutely LOVE it! It's so unique, with the way that it's stitched, and all the little dangley(great choice of words, i know ;) ) things hanging off of it. I'm smitten <3





 A pure white rose.
  
Well...I think that anybody who looks at a rose would notice that it's beautiful! 
This picture was taken in a grocery store...it was very awkward. People were starring at me wondering what I was doing and giving me funny looks. Come people, is it that weird to take pictures in public...apparently! Or maybe I'm just weird like that. ;)
But anyway, I think that roses are my favorite flower. They have so much simplicity, but yet so much radiance to them. 


What is YOU'RE favorite flower???


-ella joy

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of the jewelry box.
    Louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella,
    Beautiful scarf, The stitching is beautiful.
    I don't think that's weird, I would take pics in the store if I could:)
    I love roses too, But I really like Indian paint brushes. SO cute!

    <3 Josey

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day...literally.