.....

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a monday photo challenge

This is the picture that I'm entering into Louis' Photo Challenge.



                                               

It's definitely a "Spur of the Moment" type of picture. We were singing and we were being pretty hysterical. Sophie got really close to the camera, so I thought that I might as well take advantage of her adorable grin! :) 

I know it's not one of the most amazing photos that I've ever taken, that's for sure! But isn't photography more than that? For me it's about capturing the beauty in life, and also the precious moments that God gives to us. And that's more than enough for me!


                                                         

P.S.
My little sister Gracie just started her first blog yesterday!!! Click here to check it out. I know she'll appreciate it :) 

Have a wonderful day!

-ella joy 

1 comment:

comments make my day...literally.