.....

Sunday, January 9, 2011

scavenger hunt sunday

1. This is me


 I was at my grandparents house and was trying to take pictures of ornaments. I was getting a little frustrated because I wanted to take pictures of ornaments like the one above, but I kept seeing t my little round lens in the reflection. I kept attempting to get my lens out of the shot but it was useless.  After I took this one I thought that it seemed like a pretty unique photo, so I gave it a whirl! :)  What do ya think?

 2. Resolutions





This year I want to be more disciplined with my piano practicing. I play by ear mostly so it can be pretty difficult to learn new songs quickly by just simply looking at the notes. It's not impossible by any means, but it just takes lots, and lots, and LOTS of practice. So this verse is great encouragement. Whenever I feel like closing the top over the keys and call it a day, i can just remember to work at the piano just like I'm working for Jesus himself.
 
3. Treasured


















































Lately I've been longing for going Out West. I just love the mountains, the valley's, the awe of just being there! I treasured every moment of that trip.




4. Innocence



This photo just screams innocence to me.  I love how all the little things can bring so much joy to them, like a tire-swing ride! :) I wish they never had to grow up. And I wish that I didn't have to either....


5. Primitive 


This picture was also taken on our trip Out West. We were walking through a "one horse town" and were making our way through all the little shops and taking in all the sights. I love vintage and the simplicity of it, so when I saw this sign I couldn't resist ;) I love all the old pieces of wood that they used to build the porch going into the store. 





P.S. Sorry for the big gap between the photo of the mountains and the text. I tried to fix it but my computer wasn't cooperating with me. :P   And my computer also wouldn't let me put up the little logo for "Scavenger Hunt Sundays" so just to to Ashely Sisk's blog to enter! :) Sorry Ashely!

-ella joy
                       

5 comments:

  1. Great post. I love the 1st and the 5th one.
    Louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella you should link to her blog so you can get more followers.
    Louis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your captures! They are gorgeous. And I'm a new follower. c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great - I especially love your innocence shot! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day...literally.