.....

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursdays




Today I am thankful for my families that are finally here for Thanksgiving! We always cherish the times we spend together because they both live in Oklahoma and Boston!

This is a picture of my family from Oklahoma( I wanted to post one of my family from Boston but i couldn't find a picture). I have to admitt...it's not the most flattering picture of all of us but what are ya gonna do? ;)
I'll be posting some more pictures later! Have a great rest of your week!
Love: ella joy

3 comments:

  1. Ella thanx for linking up.
    Louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Thanksgiving time. To me its so peaceful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope y'all have a blast! Such a cute shot...you're so pretty, Ella :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day...literally.