.....

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Priceless Memories

 Sorry everyone it's been a while since I've posted. With 30-some family members all together it's been pretty crazy around here! The picture above is of my cousin JoJo. I just love everything about it, I love his little grin! It's so JoJo! :)

 This is a picture of Gracie taking our new adopted cousin Hope down the hill on a wagon! She seemed to like it a lot! Hope is such a blessing to all of us she seems to fit right in...
 I absolutely fell in love with this one! These are my cousins Sara-Beth, Anna, and Sophie. It was such a beautiful Fall day when this was taken, Fall is one of the best times of the year!
And last but most certainly not least, this is little Isabella. Just because she is small doesn't mean her personality is! Looks can deceive people! She's a little spit-fire, and is so fun to be around!

I love all of these crazy and adorable kids to death and I wouldn't trade them for the world! We are going to miss you and I wish you could have stayed a little longer for Thanksgiving!


-ella joy

2 comments:

  1. We miss you already too Ella... boy those were great pics... and the video Gracie made was hilarious... gave us some great laughs:)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day...literally.