.....

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random Blessings

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry everybody for not posting in a while!!! GUILTY
This is just a quick update...
1. The Neumann household has been quite busy the last week with my mom just getting back from the hospital on Sunday. Speaking of that...

2. My moms surgery went very smoothly! We are thanking the LORD for that, His mercies are are new every morning!

3. We are having a big family reunion the next week and a half :) Our families from Boston and Oklahoma are coming up for Thanksgiving! I am so excited, I'm doing a happy dance in my head right now ;)

4. I love cute little pumpkins!
 5. I also love old fashion shoots! The one in the big flowy dress is one of my best friends and cousin Lindsay!  These are both Bridesmaids dresses; Lindsay's was from our Aunt Sara's wedding and mine was from my moms :) We had a lot of fun with this...heehee
6. I've made it to 10 followers!...another happy dance :)

P.S. By the way I won the photo challenge! :)

Just a word of encouragement until we meet again:  
Be content with what you have, because God has said,
"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
So we say with confidence, "The LORD is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man to to me?"

Truly: ella joy  
 

1 comment:

  1. Ella 10 followers! I love the photo of the pumpkins.
    BTW I am at grandmas house.
    Louis

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day...literally.