.....

Monday, November 29, 2010

Fall...we'll miss you

Well, now that Thanksgiving has ended *tear* ,I think it's safe to say that we should start preparing for one of the most wonderful times of the year...CHRISTmas(i like to write it that way)!!!
But, before I get too ahead of my self, ahem.
I'm going to use this time to say some of the things that I'm going to miss about dear Autumn...
I'm going to miss brisk sunny country drives on Sunday afternoons. Not like you can't do that in the winter, but it's not the same when all there is is snow on the ground...


I'm also going to miss the beautiful and vibrant leaves that re-appear on the same exact tress every October...
I'm going to miss the cute tiny gourds that we pick...
I'm going to miss playing outside. And I don't mean just playing in general. I mean playing normally outside without layers and layers of cloths on. I don't know about you, but here in WI, going outside in the winter without a coat on is practically suicide! Well, maybe I'm exaggerating but I'm telling ya... it's gets COLD here!
I have to admit though, I do like the cold. But it can get a little annoying after 4 months of weather that is 30 degrees and under...

There are lots of things that I'm going to miss about Fall. But I'm actually excited because there are so many things to look forward too now with December coming up! Christmas music is playing, I've even seen houses with lights up already!

I'll leave you with a word of encouragement:

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 

Love:

ella joy

1 comment:

  1. I tried to comment yesterday but it didn't work...oh well. ;)

    I'll miss fall too...but I *am* excited about Christmas :)
    Gorgeous photos - I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day...literally.