.....

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

everyday moments: a collabortation











This Thanksgiving has been a very treasured one to say the least. I've noticed that as the years go by, every holiday becomes more sweet and cherished to me. I think it's because over the years I've realized that we need to treasure every breath we take on this earth. To remember those moments that take place in a split second, but can make an impact forever. Even if it's something as simple as a goodnight kiss, a funny facial expression, or the warmth from a ray of sun resting on your cheek. Every moment is precious. That truth has become more and more undeniable to me recently. 

While were were celebrating Thanksgiving this year we had family from Oklahoma come up to our chilly state of Wisconsin and spend about a week and half with us. And it was so great to spend time with them all! I wish that they didn't live so far away from us...but for now, it's Gods will that each of our families are placed where they are in the country...

(please forgive me as I am thinking out-loud right now)

Anyways, Thanksgiving was filled with laughter, gratefulness, love, and food food food. And more food. This year is deffinelty one that has been filled with some ups and downs. But aren't those the ones that you grow the most from? I think they are, and I'm so thankful for the experiences that have helped me mature as a person this past year. And I look forward to the many more to come! November 24th, 2011 went by way to quickly for my taste. But now that it's over I don't have to feel guilty about listening to Christmas music, or adorning our house with Christmas lights and ribbons, so please excuse me as I go do that. I seriously can't wait for this Christmas everyone! 

P.S. I got this post idea from Pastor's Girl's Pondering's.
Hope you don't mind Carlotta! Go check out her "everyday moments post"!

Much Love,
Ella

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ella!
    Wow, did I really not comment on this post before? I loved it! The light in your photos is just amazing.
    anyway, I just wanted to make sure you got my email about your blog design - I'm trying to start a sample design, but I have a few questions first! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE the second to last picture! Is that you?! If so, you're GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the last photo! SO interesting and beautiful!
    Also, love your cat. :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day...literally.