.....

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

what Christmas is to me part 2:


Christmas lights: For some reason they really get me in the Christmas mood. There's just something about sitting on the couch after you have decorated the tree and just taking the beauty of the lights all in. They definitely make the tree look all the better! 
P.S. Sorry about the boket shot. It's not all that great, i'm still experimenting! :) 

ornaments: I absolutely love ornaments! So many of them have such stories behind them, especially this one in the photo above! Would you like to hear it?........
I was in about second grade( we weren't home-schooled  at the time). The teacher blew the whistle for all of us to come in from recess. And as I was running past a picnic table I saw this little guy sitting on it all alone! I quickly snatched him up and took him home. And we've had him ever since... broken mitten, nose, scarf and all...TRUE STORY. :)
How do I still remember this so vividly...good question!
 
snow-covered rooftops: I really don't have much to say about this them, haha! I just think that they are so pretty! 
                                                                                                                                 
  frost: I'm always to excited for the first frost! You all have probably noticed that has already hit pretty hard here! This morning they said that it was -10 degrees this morning! Frost is so pretty! It is truly amazing to me how it can look so perfect!

P.S. I seriously need to change my header, I know! :P I'll try to get on that soon!

What is winter to you???

-ella joy

2 comments:

  1. Your frost shot is GORGEOUS! Seriously. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the frost. If you do do the blog hop I would join.
    Louis

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day...literally.